The C-K Engineering Digital Feeler Gage is a unique tool for measuring the end clearance of piston and sealing rings.
Using simple techniques, the Digital Feeler Gage is an easy-to-use digital tool for accurately and precisely measuring end clearance on a wide variety of rings.
Consisting of a tapered feeler blade integrated with an digital reading devise with 3 options for data transfer, the Digital Feeler Gage eliminates operator interpretation and reduces measurement time and error rate by 50%
Features & Benefits
- Simple, rugged and capable in typlcal manufacturing environment
- Digital tool provides data transfer options
- Accurately and precisely measures end clearance on a variety of rings
- Provides three (3) data output options
- Digital display with manual data transfer - eliminates operator interpretation
- Digital display with wired data transfer - eliminates manual data transfer errors
- Digital display with wireless data transfer - can transmit from multiple devices to one data collection system
- Error of measurement is <50% than observed with traditional feeler blade
- Output is downloaded to data collection system (Options 2 & 3)